- To take part in the tournament each team must have paid their registration fee(s) to the Organizing Committee within the expiry date of 30 June 2016. It will NOT be possible to pay and register after that date or at the Tournament.
- The Tournament game rules will be based on the Official I.C.F. Canoe Polo Rules 2015.
- A nominated Jury made up of three members representing all of the participating divisions will be formed at the Team Captain's Meeting. The eventual decision of this Jury during or after any game dispute will be binding on any of the instances that might or could occur during the entire Competition.
- In Division I, II & III each team will play a minimum of 6 matches each. Each match session lasts 30 minutes with 2 halves of 10 minutes each and an interval for changing sides and rest of 2 minutes (10+10=2 minutes). The safety gap between matches is 8 minutes. Any team not present at the indicated time will be punished by a forfeit score of 0 – 5 when starting their next match. The referees team arriving late will start their next game by a score 5 - 0 awarded for the opposite team.
- The Captain's Meeting will be held inside the bar area starting precisely at 08:00 AM on Saturday 9th July 2016 . All the team leaders must be present and take part in the meeting. Please limit one official representing each team to avoid confusion or delays.
- All team leaders must present their final team data forms within 08:30 a.m. of the Captain's Meeting on Saturday morning. After this time there cannot be any changes to the list of the athletes taking part in the Tournament neither can any new names be added during the event. The athletes must also play with the same vest numbers submitted on the 'team data sheets' by their captain. Failure to do so may cause the individual to be excluded from starting their match.
- All kayaks belonging to the same team must have the horizontal deck surface with the same colour. If kayaks are of different colouring then these will have to be covered with suitable plastic sheeting before they will be allowed to enter onto the pitches, bar exclusion from the game until they comply. Also all vests and helmets must be the same colour and have identical numbers perfectly visible for the referees.
- All athletes must also remove their watches, bracelets and rings which may increase the risk of causing bodily harm on accidental contact during the game that they play in.
- Prize-giving is scheduled for Sunday 10 July 16:00 hours. The winning teams are requested to be dressed in their club track suits or other respectable clothing when they appear on the winner’s podium. Please refrain from appearing shirtless and shoeless or in any other inappropriate manner.
- The first three teams classified in Division I, II and III will be awarded traditional prizes. Following our club's tradition specially printed 'Champions/Winners' tees will be given to each member of the three first teams classified in their respective categories.
- The 'Franco Baschirotto Memorial Challenge Trophy' will be awarded permanently to the first National or Club team who wins the Tournament three times, not necessarily in consecutive years. Until that time the winning team will not be permitted to return back home with the Trophy. Minor prizes offered by our sponsors may also be awarded to the teams and/or individuals. Wins by teams starting in 2014 for Division I will count as valid for the permanent retention of the new Trophy. All previous wins by teams from 1979-2013 will not be counted.
- The 'Minin Cup Trophy' will be awarded permanently to the first National or Club team who wins the Tournament three times not necessarily in consecutive years. Until that time the winning team will not be permitted to return back home with the Trophy. Minor prizes offered by our sponsors may also be awarded to the teams and/or individuals. The wins by any teams from 2016 onwards will be counted as valid for the permanent retention of this Trophy.
- All the athletes participate at the Tournament at their own risk and responsibility, eventual damages or loss before, during or after the Event, to property, to each other or to themselves, will not be the responsibility of the Organisers. However as a caution, an ambulance with a fully trained medical staff will be on stand-by on the premises in the case of any accidents that might occur during the games.
- Please keep in mind that there is no surveillance at the camping or parking area, so please do not leave any valuable objects in your tents or in your transportation. Keep them in alternative safe locations at all times. This rule is also applicable to your playing gear, because it is sadly not uncommon to be deprived of some equipment after being left carelessly around.
- Use of unbecoming language or unsporting actions in the playing fields either by any player or by their coach will not be tolerated and will result in that person or team being penalised for this negative behaviour.
- The Tournament will end on Sunday 10 July at 17:00 p.m.
33050 Castello, Italy.